Gujarat government announced poor welfare package

The Center and the state government have been fully assisted in the wake of the worldwide pandemic coronary virus Covid-19, which has created a crisis across India in the state of crisis. For this purpose, the Government of India has announced the Prime Minister’s Poor Welfare Package and the state’s sensitive Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has declared the Chief Minister’s Poor Welfare Package. Various benefits of a total of Rs.

The Chief Minister’s Secretary said that under the Prime Minister’s poor welfare package to the Union Government, Rs. Of the 3,950 crore benefit-assistance available: –

– P.M. Under the Kisan scheme, beneficiary farmers get Rs. The first installment of 2000 / – is being paid from the first eight months of April.

It has been decided to give an additional 5 kg grains per person and one kilogram of beans per family for three months free of cost.

સંપૂર્ણ વિગતો ગુજરાતી માં વાંચવા નીચેની બાજુ જાઓ

– Elderly, Ganga Swaroopa mothers and sisters and Divine beneficiaries will get Rs. 1000 / – has been decided to be paid as ex-gratia benefit in the next three months.

Women with Jan-Dhan bank account will get Rs.500. It has been decided to pay Rs 500 as ex-gratia benefit for the next three months. Under this, 74 lakh women beneficiaries of the public funds of Gujarat have a total of Rs. 1,110 crore is to be earned.

– It has been decided to provide gas cylinder free for the next three months to the beneficiary women under Ujjwala scheme.

– Women self-help groups are currently providing Rs. Increase in collateral free loan of Rs 10 lakh 20 lakhs will be made.

– For an organization that has less than 100 employees and 90% of its revenue is less than 15,000, both the employer and the employee will pay the EPF contribution (12% + 12%), totaling 24% of the Government of India.

65.40 lakh ration card holders having priority under National Food Security Act and BPL other than priority. The 3.40 lakh ration card holders with cards are being given 5 kg of cereal per person and 1 kg of pulses, 1 kg of salt and 1 kg of sugar per card. Under this scheme, Rs. The state government is raising the burden of Rs 150 crore.

Accordingly, under the National Food Security Act, it has been decided to give free food to the 61 lakh ration card holders with APL-1 card without priorities through the fair price shops in April. 10 kg of wheat per card, 3 kg of rice, 1 kg of sugar and 1 kg of pulses will be provided free of cost. For this purpose, Rs. The state government has levied Rs 275 crore.

– For the homeless destitute and those who do not have ration card, Annabharam scheme is being expanded to provide 5 kg grains per person and 1 kg pulses, 1 kg salt and 1 kg sugar per card.

– The deadline to pay electricity bills for March and April has been extended till May 15, 2020, so no penalty will be charged.

 

To read in Gujarati Click here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *