Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Form 2020: A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home.In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
- Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual income in Rural area.
- Rs. 1,50,000/- Annual income in Urban area.
- B.P.L. Beneficiaries given preference.
The standard of assistance
Rs.1,50,000 / – is given to Ismo, who owns plots in urban and rural areas, to build houses in rural areas and urban areas to overcome the difficulties of living in cities and villages.
The period for completion of building construction is 2 years.
Documents to be submitted
– Sample of caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
– Proof of residence of the applicant (any one of Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
– Certified copy of allotment letter, allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
– Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
– Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Minister / City Talati cum Minister / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
– Holiday letter for building construction
– Certificate of BPL
– Certificate of husband’s death (if a widow)
– Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantrisri.
– Passbook / Cancel Check
– Photo of the applicant
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Official website- click here
Official website: Click Here
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Download form : Click here
Online apply :- click here